Current job held:
Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice.
Joining PAN EXCO
Ψ PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN PRESIDENT:
Ψ Aim: To provide leadership to the Psychological Association of Namibia and promote psychology and the interests of PAN members nationally as well as internationally.
- Provide input/leadership/guidance regarding psychological matters in Namibia.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including HPCNA, MoF, MoHSS, MoEd, NAMAF, Medical Aid Administrators, UNAM, United Nations Organisation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with international bodies, including PsySSA, IUPS for the promotions and development of psychology.
- Facilitate PAN Executive Meetings.
- Facilitate PAN General Meetings, as well as the Annual General Meetings.
- Attend HPCNA meetings (forums, etc.).
- Initiate meetings for the benefit of psychology.
- Oversee the operations of the Executive Committee.
- Appoints special or selects working group members when and where the need arises.
- Coordinate working group together with PAN Executive Committee members.
- Serve on the Tariff Committee.