Johnco van der Linde
Johnco is currently employed in private practice at Let’s Talk Psychologists. He obtained his BSc Degree in Psychology at the University of Stellenbosch followed by an Honours degree at the University of South Africa in 2011. He is experienced in drug and alcohol rehabilitation, with a unique ability to help teens and adults work towards sobriety and a stress-free lifestyle.
Ψ PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELLOR MATTERS COORDINATOR:
Aim: To coordinate professional matters pertaining to psychological counsellors.
Tasks: Psychological Counsellors: Consultative processes, scope of practise revisions and submissions to HPCNA for medical aid claiming codes and law amendments.
- Manage and coordinate all PAN ad hoc projects pertaining to Psychological Counselors
- Consult Psychological Counselors on ethical matters within the profession
- Consult Psychological Counselors in legal matters where appropriate, or refer to appropriate institutions
- co-ordinate PAN activities
- Create awareness of the current situation of Psychological counsellors