Clinical Psychologist Intern
M.A. Clinical Psychology, UNAM.
Leandré is an Intern Psychologist (Clinical) at the ministry of Education, Arts and Culture. She completed her Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology at the University of Namibia (UNAM) in 2017 and Bachelor of Psychology (UNAM) in 2011. She has been employed as a Psychological Counsellor at both the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare, and at Lets Talk Psychologists, prior to teaching Life Skills at primary school level. She takes active interests in the growth of psychology as a recognized contributing field in promoting health and well-being in Namibia.
Ψ PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN SECRETARY:
Ψ Aim: To manage the administrative tasks pertaining to PAN.
- Shall maintain a record of attendance of the members.
- Shall furnish reports, agendas and minutes about the meetings to the association.
- Coordinate the committee’s shared responsibility to prepare letters and memos to be sent to other organizations or individuals, and manage relevant record-keeping of the same.
- Coordinate the committee’s shared responsibility to distribute information amongst the members, and manage relevant record-keeping of the same.
- Shall create an efficient filing system.
- Shall record all activities of the organization.
- Manage the enlisting of new members.
- Renewing membership of old members at the start of the semester.
- The organization of refreshments at meetings together with the PRO.
- Assist with the organizing of events/meetings in collaboration with the PRO.
- Maintaining a data base of PAN members and their fields of expertise.
- Send out congratulatory messages on members’ birthdays via sms and/or e-mail.
- Maintaining the postal office box.