Bpsych – UNAM.
Ψ PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN TREASURER:
Ψ Aim: To manage the financial matters pertaining to PAN.
- Shall maintain all expenditures, incomes, and bank accounts of the association on a monthly basis.
- Collect membership fees and funding to cover expenses.
- Shall be responsible for holding money and expenditures that belongs to the organization.
- Shall report the financial statements to the members of PAN annually.
- Shall submit a copy of the financial statement of the association to the Executive Committee monthly.
- Shall be fully knowledgeable about the regulations concerning an account and shall follow the said regulations.
- Planning and feedback regarding finances of the organization.
- Providing statements.
- Handling payments and accounts.
- Correspondence with auditor used by the previous PAN committee.
- Coordinate the CPD system and administrate CPD activities.
- Putting together working groups in accordance with the President, if required.
- Coordinator of the hosting of workshops by professionals.