CURRENT JOB TITLE
Mental Health Care Centre (MoHSS)
PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN VICE-PRESIDENT
Ψ Aim: To assist the president in tasks and provide leadership.
- Shall perform his/her duties in accordance to the President’s recommendations.
- Work with the President to ensure association projects are organized and effective.
- Shall advise the President on matters that concern the association.
- Shall serve as Acting-President in the absence of the President.
- Shall report to the Executive Committee about her operations.
- Encourage attendance and participation of committee members.
- Elect and establish the PAN Ethics Committee (early in 2011).
- Putting together working groups in accordance with the President, if required.
- Support the current co-ordinator for the PAN constitution revision.
- Support the current co-ordinator for the Social Work and Psychology Act revision
- Establish and manage PAN Professional Committee / Ethics Committee.