M.A. Clinical Psychology, UNAM.
I am a clinical psychologist. I went into private practice as a psychological counselor in 2008. After completing my Master’s degree at the University of Namibia (UNAM) in 2011, I worked at the Ministry of Health’s Psychiatry Department for 2 years. I went into private practice as a clinical psychologist in 2013. My vision is to help shape Namibia into a nation with confidence. I have a passion to help individuals build happy, confident and strong relationships with themselves and others. I particularly enjoy working with teenagers and their families as well as young adults. My approach is psychodynamic and I value ego state-therapy. I am currently a Phd candidate at the University of South Africa (UNISA) in the field of forensic psychology, correctional services. This is fuelled by my passion for forensic psychology. Since 2016, I am involved at the Namibia University of Science and Technology (NUST) as part time lecturer and moderator in the Department of Social Sciences.
PORTFOLIO OF THE PAN VICE-PRESIDENT:
Ψ Aim: To assist the president in tasks and provide leadership.
- Shall perform his/her duties in accordance to the President’s recommendations.
- Work with the President to ensure association projects are organized and effective.
- Shall advise the President on matters that concern the association.
- Shall serve as Acting-President in the absence of the President.
- Shall report to the Executive Committee about her operations.
- Encourage attendance and participation of committee members.
- Elect and establish the PAN Ethics Committee (early in 2011).
- Putting together working groups in accordance with the President, if required.
- Support the current co-ordinator for the PAN constitution revision.
- Support the current co-ordinator for the Social Work and Psychology Act revision
- Establish and manage PAN Professional Committee / Ethics Committee.